Availability & Book Online
If you have any questions or would like more information please call us between 9-5 on 01332 347592
Whichever experience you choose, our days are tailored to ensure our Virgin Experience customers get a great taste of off road riding and leave with a big smile and, of course, covered in mud!
All our instructors are first aid trained and our venues are fully insured.
Our aim is to make your day as much fun as possible without compromising on safety.
- Hot drinks on arrival
- Sign on and kit allocation
- Safety briefing
- Introduction to your Bike
- Evaluation run with instruction
- Lead out onto the beautiful picturesque mountains where you will learn skills and techniques along the way
- Packed lunch
- Tuition from professional off road instructors throughout the day
- Return to base and debrief
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Skill levels can vary greatly and so we tailor our days to suit. Below is a broad description of what to experct during your experience day with us
- Meet at the venue and sign on at 9.00 ()
- Get changed into the latest Boots, helmet, goggles, elbow/knee pads
- Safety briefing/introduced to the latest Honda machines
- After you have been introduced to your bike you will be lead on an evaluation run
- After basic instruction on evaluation run, you will then be lead out into the enduro location with our experienced instructors
- We work our way through the different aspects of riding and learning the correct technique in order for you to further your off road skills
- Fun and games involving you and your bike together... smiles are guaranteed!
- Plus pictures taken from the day will be available for free on Facebook!
Don't take our for it either, here's some customer feedback we've received.